Drainage pipe systems are often considered utilitarian. As non-visible arteries, they are often poorly maintained and neglected in renovation planning, yet they can ruin the lives of the buildings’ occupants by causing major damage.
Tel. +33 (0) 3 83 80 78 08
PAM Building therefore offers a diagnostic service. The company has decades of experience which has resulted in:
- Creation of a database of the disruption and failures experienced on pipework systems.
- Many requests for expertise because cast iron used to be the market’s technical reference.
We can either perform the diagnostic ourselves (chargeable service) or train your teams to perform it, to avoid part renovation which brings further disruptions.
To help us provide professional services, we are equipped with:
- Temperature sensor
- Toximeter (measement of Hydrogen sulfide)
- Ultrasonic sensor
How does it benefit the owner or maintenance team?
- Get a global picture of the wastewater and rainwater pipe systems.
- Perform an audit of pipe discharge drainage.
- Map and date the pipework, analyze the interactions and assess the condition.
After diagnosis you will have a list of recommendations, with a view to guiding professional interventions, carried out in compliance with regulations and best practice.