Pipe Round with support lug type R DN 100 x 1m - RESIDENTIAL
Code article : 155594
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
Specialized range providing complete drainage solutions for transporting rainwater. The round aesthetic appearance of the Residential straight downpipe with support lug brings additional value to buildings. By their material and design, Residential (Type R) are totally recyclable.
Recommended use :
Major benefits :
- Additional value to the buildings due to round or fluted esthetic appearance of the Residential drainage solution.
- Low maintenance due to the best in class resistance to shocks and crushing.
- Long lifetime with high resistance to climatic stresses due to the zinc coating and the low thermal expansion coefficient of cast iron.
- High level of fire safety.
- Easiness of installation due to the push-fit assembly system.
Technical infosThe average height of the fall for Residential (Type R) is 2 to 5 times higher than for other products. Up to an average drop height of 2 m, the Residential (Type R) deform while the other products have cracked.
Coating description :
- External coating : light beige colour (RAL 7032), water-based coating of 40 μm.
- Anti-corrosive layer: fame-applied zinc metal coating of 130gr/m2 in average
- Cast-iron made with the De Lavaud process
- Internal coating : water-based coating of 40 μm.
- Material : Cast-iron made with De Lavaud process
- Industry product standards : EN 12056
- Range Fire Classification : A1
- Acoustic Performance : ESA 5
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 99%
- Recycling Information : 100% Recyclable
Tutoriels & videos