Short radius bend 30° x DN 50 - ENSIGN SOIL
Code article : 191434
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
The short radius bends of the ENSIGN SOIL range allows a change of direction of the conveyed fluid, with the indicated angle, while maintaining quality and reliability, thanks to the brown-red epoxy film deposited by cataphoresis used in the coating.
Recommended use :
- Aggressive effluents
- Domestic use
- Fat Wastewater
- Hot effluents
- Industrial Wastewater
- Runoff water
Major benefits :
- Performances guaranteed with marks delivered by third party.
- Long lasting operational safety thanks to the robustness and stiffness (around 700kN.m) of cast iron and usage of flexible mechanical couplings.
- High level of fire safety with the excellent fire resistance up to 240 minutes according to configuration (mostly requires no special fire protection saving time and cost).
- Best acoustic comfort.
- Easiness of installation due to mechanical couplings assembled with simple tools.
- Hot water resistance : 24h at 95°C.
- Thermal cycle resistance: 1500 cycles between 15°C and 93°C.
- Chemical resistance for 2 ≤ pH ≤ 13, up to 80°C.
- Salt spray resistance : 1500h.
Coating description :
External coating : Red-brown, anti-corrosive acrylic primer paint, average dry film thickness 40 μm.
Internal coating : Two-component ochre colored epoxy coating, average dry film thickness of 130 μm.
- Material : Cast-iron made with De Lavaud process
- Industry product standards : BS EN877
- Range Fire Classification : A1
- Acoustic Performance : Lsc ≤ 5dB(A) according to EN 14366
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 97%
- Recycling Information : 100% Recyclable
Tutoriels & videos