Short radius bend 15° x DN 50 - ENSIGN SOIL
Code article : 191433
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
Recommended use :
- Domestic use
- Fat Wastewater
- Hot effluents
- Hydrocarbon Wastewater
- Runoff water
- Industrial Wastewater
Major benefits :The Ensign cast iron soil bends allow a change of direction of the transported fluid, while keeping the quality and the reliability, thanks to the epoxy internal coating.
- Hot water resistance: 24h at 95°C.
- Thermal cycle resistance: 1500 cycles between 15°C and 93°C.
- Chemical resistance for 2 ≤ pH ≤ 12.
- Salt spray resistance internal coating: more than 1500 h
Coating description :
- External coating : Red powder Epoxy Resin average dry film thickness 70 microns
- Internal coating : Red powder Epoxy Resin average dry film thickness 70 microns
- Material :
- Industry product standards : BS EN877
- Range Fire Classification : Euroclass A1
- Acoustic Performance : Cast Iron performance Best in class Lsc ≤ 10 dB(A) & LaA = 47 dB(A) according to EN 14366 with 2L/s
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 97%
- Recycling Information : Virtually 100% Recyclable
Tutoriels & videos