Long tail double bend 88° - DN100 - SMU S
Code article : 155820
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
Part of the standard range, the SMU S 88° long tail double bend allows a change of direction of the fluid waste and rainwater through buildings. The cast iron fittings are coated by cataphoresis and are fully and indefinitely recyclable.
Recommended use :
- Valve water
Major benefits :
- Performances guaranteed with marks delivered by third party.
- High level of fire safety with the excellent fire resistance up to 240 minutes according to configuration (mostly requires no special fire protection saving time and cost).
- Best acoustic comfort.
- Easiness of installation due to mechanical couplings assembled with simple tools.
- Adaptable to all configurations with available accessories connecting cast iron with other materials.
- Limited maintenance operation thanks to technical and mechanical properties of cast iron.
- Hot water resistance: 24h at 95°C.
- Thermal cycle resistance: 1500 cycles between 15°C and 93°C.
- Chemical resistance for 2 ≤ pH ≤ 12.
- Salt spray resistance internal coating: more than 350 h
Coating description :Coating: red-brown, anti-corrosive cataphoresis epoxy, average dry film thickness 70 μm.
- Material : Cast-iron
- Industry product standards : NF EN877
- Range Fire Classification : A1
- Acoustic Performance : Lsc ≤ 10 dB(A) & LaA = 47 dB(A) according to EN 14366 with 2L/s.
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 97%
- Recycling Information : 100% Recyclable
Tutoriels & videos