Single branch 45° x DN 125 x 100 - PAM-GLOBAL PLUS
Code article : 155267
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
The single branches of the PAM Global PLUS range are cast iron components that allow lateral connection of a pipe of the same diameter.
Recommended use :
- Aggressive effluents
- Fat Wastewater
- Hot effluents
- Industrial Wastewater
- Corrosive atmosphere
Major benefits :
- Performances guaranteed with marks delivered by third party.
- Long lasting operational safety thanks to the robustness and stiffness (around 700kN.m) of cast iron and usage of flexible mechanical couplings.
- High level of fire safety with the excellent fire resistance up to 240 minutes according to configuration (mostly requires no special fire protection saving time and cost).
- Best acoustic comfort.
- Easiness of installation due to mechanical couplings assembled with simple tools.
- Hot water resistance : 24h at 95°C.
- Thermal cycle resistance: 1500 cycles between 15°C and 93°C.
- Chemical resistance for 2 ≤ pH ≤ 13, up to 80°C.
- Salt spray resistance : 1500h.
Coating description :Coating: grey RAL 7015, epoxy, average dry film thickness 300 μm.
- Material : Cast Iron
- Industry product standards : DIN EN 877
- Range Fire Classification : Euroclass A2-s1,d0
- Acoustic Performance : Lsc ≤ 10 dB(A) & LaA = 47 dB(A) according to EN 14366 with 2L/s.
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 99%
- Recycling Information : Cast iron is 100% recyclable through the existing recycling industrial network.
Data source: Environmental Product Declaration S-P-02014
Tutoriels & videos