Single branch 88° - DN100 x 75 - SMU PLUS
Code article : 176746
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
The single branches of the SMU PLUS range are cast iron components that allow lateral connection of a pipe of the same diameter.
Recommended use :
- Aggressive effluents
- Fat Wastewater
- Hot effluents
- Industrial Wastewater
- Corrosive atmosphere
Major benefits :
- Performances guaranteed with marks delivered by third party.
- Long lasting operational safety thanks to the robustness and stiffness (around 700kN.m) of cast iron and usage of flexible mechanical couplings.
- High level of fire safety with the excellent fire resistance up to 240 minutes according to configuration (mostly requires no special fire protection saving time and cost).
- Best acoustic comfort.
- Easiness of installation due to mechanical couplings assembled with simple tools.
- Hot water resistance : 24h at 95°C.
- Thermal cycle resistance: 1500 cycles between 15°C and 93°C.
- Chemical resistance for 2 ≤ pH ≤ 13, up to 80°C.
- Salt spray resistance : 1500h.
Coating description :
- External coating :
- Grey, anti-corrosive acrylic primer paint, average dry film thickness of 40 μm
- Anti-corrosive zinc coating of 130gr/m2
- Internal coating : Two-component
- Material : Cast-iron made with De Lavaud process
- Industry product standards : NF EN877
- Range Fire Classification : A2-s1,d0
- Acoustic Performance : Lsc ≤ 5dB(A) according to EN 14366
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 97%
- Recycling Information : 100% Recyclable
Tutoriels & videos