Round fluted connector - DN100 - Rainwater
Code article : 155654
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
Part of the PAM Building residential (type R) range, the round fluted connectors are cast iron fittings that allow the connection of a fluted spigot (male side) with a socket (female side) of a round fitting or downpipe.
Recommended use :
Major benefits :
- Additional value to the buildings due to round or fluted esthetic appearance of the Residential drainage solution.
- Low maintenance due to the best in class resistance to shocks and crushing.
- Long lifetime with high resistance to climatic stresses due to the zinc coating and the low thermal expansion coefficient of cast iron.
- High level of fire safety.
- Easiness of installation due to the push-fit assembly system.
- Salt spray resistance: 1500 h.
- Frost resistance: tested 21 days at -18°C.
Coating description :
- External coating: beige light color RAL 7032, water based coating of 40 μmAnti-corrosive layer: flame applied zinc metal coating of 130gr/m² in average.
- Internal coating: water based coating of 60 μm.
- Material : Cast iron
- Industry product standards : EN 12056-3, NF EN877
- Range Fire Classification : Euroclass A1
- Acoustic Performance : ESA 5
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 99%
- Recycling Information : Cast iron is 100% recyclable through the existing recycling industrial network.
Data source: Declaration of recycled content.
Tutoriels & videos
No data available