Double branch 88° - DN110 x 100 - PAM GLOBAL S
Code article : 155858
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
The short double branches of the PAM GLOBAL S range are cast iron components, allowing the lateral connection of two pipes of smaller diameter than the initial diameter, with the indicated angle.
Recommended use :
- Valve water
Major benefits :
- Performances guaranteed with marks delivered by third party.
- High level of fire safety with the excellent fire resistance up to 240 minutes according to configuration (mostly requires no special fire protection saving time and cost).
- Best acoustic comfort.
- Easiness of installation due to mechanical couplings assembled with simple tools.
- Adaptable to all configurations with available accessories connecting cast iron with other materials.
- Limited maintenance operation thanks to technical and mechanical properties of cast iron.
- Hot water resistance: 24h at 95°C.
- Thermal cycle resistance: 1500 cycles between 15°C and 93°C.
- Chemical resistance for 2 ≤ pH ≤ 12.
- Salt spray resistance internal coating: more than 350 h.
Coating description :Coating: red-brown, anti-corrosive cataphoresis epoxy, average dry film thickness 70 μm.
- Material : Cast-iron
- Industry product standards : DIN EN 877
- Range Fire Classification : Euroclass A1
- Acoustic Performance : Lsc,A < 10 dB(A) & La,A = 47 dB(A) according to EN 14366 with 2 l/s.
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 99%
- Recycling Information : Cast iron is 100% recyclable through the existing recycling industrial network.
Data source: Environmental Product Declaration S-P-02013
Tutoriels & videos