Outlet with plate DN 50 - EPAMS
Code article : 171081
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
Specific to the EPAMS system, these outlets with plate are used on all roofs covered by the field of use of the Technical Opinion. They can be brazed, welded, folded or cut according to the width of the gutter.
Recommended use :
- Siphonic system
Major benefits :
- Suitable for all ambitious architectures and all types of roofs.
- Cost-efficiency by savings on purchases and installation cost : less downpipes than gravity systems.
- Suitable for all areas and pluviometry : high volumes of water drained until 75l/s.
- Low and easy maintenance with a long lasting system : no claim since its launch (1994).
Technical infosSuitable for all areas and pluviometry : high volumes of water drained until 75l/s. Saint-Gobain PAM EPAMS® 100% metal outlets full guarantee mechanical strength and durability.
- Material :
- Stainless steel body
- Aluminium grating
- Industry product standards : French Technical Approval EPAMS® 5.2/14-2386_V2
- Range Fire Classification : Euroclass A1
- Acoustic Performance :
- Percentage of Recycled Content : %
- Recycling Information : 99% recyclable
Tutoriels & videos