Floor drain reducing bush 100 mm (4") x 75 mm (3 ") (BSP)
Code article : 227136
No data available
Technical infos & product description
Major benefits :
- Long lifetime due to the robust and epoxy cast iron gullies.
- Adaptable to any plumbing design with spigot adaptors easy to connect to most pipe sizes and materials.
- Cost-saving due to the S-trap space saving : only requiring a 180 mm core hole.
- Simplified range easy to navigate and specify.
Technical infosGratings Load class options as depicted in EN 1253:
- K3: Pedestrian areas and wet room applications such as shower areas, bathrooms, swimming baths, leisure centers, balconies, retail areas, hotels, offices, schools, public buildings, hospitals, prisons, terraces and roof gardens.
- L15:Areas of light vehicular traffic such as cycle ways and domestic drives.
- M125: Car parks.
- Material :
- Industry product standards : EN 1253
- Range Fire Classification :
- Acoustic Performance :
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 97%
- Recycling Information : Virtually 100% Recyclable
Tutoriels & videos