All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
Recommended use :
- Siphonic system
Major benefits :
- Suitable for all ambitious architectures and all types of roofs.
- Cost-efficiency by savings on purchases and installation cost : less downpipes than gravity systems.
- Suitable for all areas and pluviometry : high volumes of water drained until 75l/s.
- Low and easy maintenance with a long lasting system : no claim since its launch (1994).
- Material :
- Nuts : steel with zinc
- Nut covers : PE (polyethylene)
- Industry product standards : French Technical Approval EPAMS® 5.2/14-2386_V2
- Range Fire Classification :
- Acoustic Performance :
- Percentage of Recycled Content : %
- Recycling Information : Partially recyclable
Tutoriels & videos
No data available