Box Type R DN 100 - RESIDENTIAL
Code article : 156656
All dimensions are in mm and nominal weights are in kg
Technical infos & product description
Recommended use :
Major benefits :
- Additional value to the buildings due to round or fluted esthetic appearance of the Residential drainage solution.
- Low maintenance due to the best in class resistance to shocks and crushing.
- Long lifetime with high resistance to climatic stresses due to the zinc coating and the low thermal expansion coefficient of cast iron.
- High level of fire safety.
- Easiness of installation due to the push-fit assembly system.
Technical infosThe average height of the fall for Residential (Type R) is 2 to 5 times higher than for other products. Up to an average drop height of 2 m, the Residential (Type R) deform while the other products have cracked.
Coating description :
- External coating :
- beige light color (RAL 7032), water based coating of 40 μm
- Anti-corrosive layer: flame applied zinc metal coating of 130gr/m2 in average
- Internal coating : water based coating of 40 μm
- Material : Cast-iron made with De Lavaud process
- Industry product standards : EN 12056
- Range Fire Classification : A1
- Acoustic Performance :
- Percentage of Recycled Content : 97%
- Recycling Information : 100% Recyclable
Tutoriels & videos